[admin] Account request + darcs

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Tue Jun 28 08:58:54 UTC 2005

Luis Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> writes:

> Hmm, I think you are right. For a single developer, darcs+rsync to
> publish the tree works fine. I think the problem with darcs+rsync is
> that you don't get locking for multiple "pushers".

my only worry (very possibly unjustified) is that darcs will attempt
and impossible merge and chew up all the (limited) cpu on the machine,
taking lisppaste and minion with it. not that it costs much to try,
worse come to worse i'll just quota limit all the darcs users :).

is the best option the statically linked 1.0.3 version from
carpetcode.org?

i'm going to put off the cgi script until i'm (relativly) sure that it
won't be an easy DOS tool.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.