[admin] link exchange for weitz.de

linda at top-windows-doors.com linda at top-windows-doors.com
Wed Jul 27 20:13:23 UTC 2005

Hello,

I recently visited your site weitz.de
I am in the midst of creating a windows and doors directory. I've already added your site to our comprehensive directory (http://www.top-windows-doors.com/installation_3.htm) under "The Regex Coach - interactive regular expressions", please review your listing and let me know if you want me to change anything in the description, title or category for you. A link from our site will deliver relevant traffic directly to your site and most importantly it will help you with your ranking on search engines.

In return I would like to request a link back from your site.
(Please email us when you add our site so we can move your website into the top of the listings.)

Just cut and paste the following code into a page on your site.
==========================
==========================

Here is my linking information:
==========================
Title: "Window installation companies"
Website URL: http://www.top-windows-doors.com/installation.htm

If you are not directly in charge of updating the site you can send the code above to your webmaster/administrator or contact me for further assistance.

I hope to hear from you soon : )

Linda Orwin,

Marketing Administrator
Top Windows Doors
linda at top-windows-doors.com

You will not receive another email from me unless you reply.