[admin] Request to host "beep": a UFFI interface to Beep Media Player

Matthew Kennedy mkennedy at gentoo.org
Wed Feb 9 02:53:57 UTC 2005

Hi, I wrote a UFFI interface to the Beep Media Player (kind of like an
XMMS 2).  I think others might be able to make use of it too, so I am
seeking project hosting at common-lisp.net.  This library is licensed
as GPL-2 (basically because that's what the application library it
interfaces to is licensed as).

I call the interface "beep".  The source for it is temporarily
available here (as .tar.bz2 and also extracted into a directory):

    http://dev.gentoo.org/~mkennedy/lisp/

I still have to upload the source for iso8601-date, but promise to
finish that by the weekend :))

Matt
--
Matthew Kennedy