[admin] [Fwd: Re: cells-gtk]

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 01:18:49 UTC 2005

Gents,

OK, here is Peter Denno's key and email address. I am being sucked into
a black hole of business/travel, so please coordinate with him in any
way necessary to give him full access and control over cells-gtk mailing
lists, ftp, and CVS. This may entail resetting passwords, which is fine,
I cannot find them anyway. I will catch up via Peter down the road.

cheers, kenny