[admin] hosting videos

Heow Eide-Goodman heow at alphageeksinc.com
Mon Oct 11 23:22:58 UTC 2004

I'm pleased you're interested.

I'm also thinking of a worse-case-scenario, we get /.-ed and blow the
bandwidth out the window.  Other than the obvious answer of removing the
videos, what happens?  Is the bandwidth capped or will just a nice-fat
bill going to show up in the mail?

In that case, I think it would be completely appropiate for the ALU to
spring for an additional 220GB of bandwidth.  Any idea on the costs
associated with that?  Also who's your hosting provider?

- Heow