[admin] hosting videos

Heow Eide-Goodman heow at alphageeksinc.com
Mon Oct 11 20:13:49 UTC 2004

Guys,

You're currently hosting my project (the Lisp Resource Kit) and I'm VERY
happy with the service, bandwidth and overall professionalism.

Anyway, the ALU, along with the local user groups are looking for a
place to  host videos of various Lisp-geek demos and presentations.
Presently the ALU lacks the bandwidth to host such items and I was
wondering of you guys would be up for it.

Expected usage would be 2 100MB uploads/month, ~30 downloads/month (3GB)
for about 3GB storage/year.

What are your thoughts on this?  Do you have any bandwidth caps?

- Heow