[admin] Request for project hosting: cl-snmp

Simon Leinen simon at limmat.switch.ch
Sun Jan 4 13:31:16 UTC 2004

Dear common-lisp.net administrators,

I'm thrilled to see that common-lisp.net is rapidly gaining momentum
as a forum for open-source software developers.  I have a few projects
that I would like to share with others, and would like to make use of
the infrastructure provided by common-lisp.net.

The first project is called "cl-snmp".  I have developed it more than
ten years ago, and have been distributing it on a Web site:

http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/snmp/lisp/

I sometimes refer to it as "SYSMAN" and sometimes as "lisp-snmp", but
I would like to take the opportunity to rename it to "cl-snmp".

This code implements version 1 and (community-based) version 2 of the
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).  It is a library that can
be used to develop network management applications.  The code works
(or at least worked at some point) on Allegro CL, CMU CL, SBCL, and
Genera.  I still use it all the time under Allegro.

For remote access, it would be most convenient if I could use an
account named "leinen", which I can access using SSHv2 with my private
key.  The public key is attached to this message.

With kind regards and best wishes for 2004,
--
Simon Leinen.			http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/