[admin] New member of the Portable Hemlock project

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Mon Aug 23 11:08:32 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:

> Robert Strandh suggested that I commit my changes for the phemlock project
> module myself. Then I figured out I could not do it without a username at
> common-lisp.net. Could you please help me obtain "credentials" that I need in
> order to check in my changes? I will be available only today, tomorrow I will

No problem. IIRC you were supposed to get an account when the project was
created, but we never got your GPG public key (which we need both to
enrypt your password for sending, and which we'll use as an opaque
identity for you in the future should the need arise.)

Just send it to admin at common-lisp.net.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."