[admin] New member of the Portable Hemlock project

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 10:41:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

Robert Strandh suggested that I commit my changes for the phemlock project
module myself. Then I figured out I could not do it without a username at
common-lisp.net. Could you please help me obtain "credentials" that I need in
order to check in my changes? I will be available only today, tomorrow I will
be away from home for about two weeks. If you/we cannot do it this fast, that
is fine, we'll try to do it when I return.

Thanks,
Aleksandar Bakic