[admin] Quota on CL.net user account for bmastenbrook

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Wed Aug 18 17:15:24 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Brian Mastenbrook wrote:

> My account on CL.net has been filling up its quota and crashing lisppaste. I
> have 13MB of pastes in my home directory plus fasls for the various programs,
> which takes up quite a bit of space. Any chance I can get my quota raised?

I don't see any quotas set for you. I suspect the disk may actually have
been full -- I just deleted over 4G worth of mailman error logs, so things
may be a bit smoother now.

> Actually, the optimal solution would be to make an account for lisppaste with
> a larger quota, where others could log in via ssh public key and fix the bot
> (my user's authorized keys would be the initial set). Any chance of this
> happening?

This is a good idea anyways. What do others think?

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."