[admin] Quota on CL.net user account for bmastenbrook

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:13:02 UTC 2004

Howdy folks,

My account on CL.net has been filling up its quota and crashing
lisppaste. I have 13MB of pastes in my home directory plus fasls for
the various programs, which takes up quite a bit of space. Any chance I
can get my quota raised?

Actually, the optimal solution would be to make an account for
lisppaste with a larger quota, where others could log in via ssh public
key and fix the bot (my user's authorized keys would be the initial
set). Any chance of this happening?

Thanks!
--
Brian Mastenbrook