[admin] Project hosting request

Justin Dubs jtdubs at eos.ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 7 21:46:30 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have an ASDF system called cl-lambda-shorthand that I was wondering
if you would be interested in hosting.  It was developed by myself,
Justin Dubs, and is under the MIT license.

Basically, it provides a shorthand for anonymous functions by making
use of the #L dispatching macro character.  This way you can say:

(mapcar #L(+ 1) '(1 2 3) '(4 5 6))
=> (6 8 10)

or

(mapcar #L(+ _ (* 2 _)) '(1 2 3) '(4 5 6))
=> (9 12 15)

It also provides shorthand for defining 'constantly' functions (ie. #L5
== (lambda (&rest args) 5)) and more.

Thank you,
Justin Dubs

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create
the universe."
	- Carl Sagan