[Admin] hosting the UBF-in-CL project

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Fri Sep 12 21:27:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:01:23PM -0400, Erik Enge wrote:

> This discussion creeps up every now and then and I suggest this time we
> finish it and document our decision and see if we can't convince the
> rest of the CL world to adopt our policy too (yeah, right).

This issue is potentially tad larger than just us, though. And even if
it is a pain, things *can* be restructured later. [ Think of the Great
Renaming if you don't belive. ]

I'm personally assuming that a shared (or at least "mostly shared")
namespace between Common-lisp.net, CCLAN and CLiki would be a Good
Thing, and this seems to have at least some support on the other side
of the fence as well.

First things first:

 "Do we want to try for a namespace shared with CCLAN and CLiki?"

I say yes.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus