[admin] Project state-machine?

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Wed Nov 26 16:56:48 UTC 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 12:05:34PM -0500, Erik Enge wrote:

> cleaner and easier to debug because of it and my question is thus: I
> have, of course, made the state-machine bits an independent library.  It
> is about 44K including documentation.  Does it warrant its own project?

I think a good state-machine library would be pretty neat thing, but
as I mentioned to Erik on irc, I think in it's current form this is
probably on the lower bound of separate-projectness.

So, approved with some reservations unless Erik is persuaded
otherwise.

We really should come up with a heuristic for separate projectness.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus