[admin] what to do with uncommon web?

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sat Nov 22 14:45:08 UTC 2003

I want to request that a new project be created on cl.net:

Project Name: UnCommon Web (UCW)
Maintainer: Marco Baringer
License: BSD

however, I realize that I already have a project (bese) on cl.net
where I can keep all my open source code, so why do I want UCW to be
apart? I'm not really sure, I do think that, conceptually, it is an
independent project, however, what would i (as the only user and
developer) gain from this? Only extra administrative work.

so consider this a project request, but I'd like to hear what others
think i should do.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.