[admin] Minimal project page & number of mailing lists

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Mon Dec 1 18:08:06 UTC 2003

Mario Mommer <mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

> I think we should provide an absolutely minimal page that people have
> to fill in before the project gets on the front page. I propose the
> attached one.

Ok.

> Thoughts?

I really think we shouldn't remove the -announce lists.  If anything, we
could filter cvs messages to devel.  That said, why would we want this?
Having two thousand mailinglists doesn't really complicate anything.

-announce is great for packagers.  They just subscribe to it and never
mind the others.

Erik.