[admin] Minimal project page & number of mailing lists

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Tue Dec 2 12:41:16 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 11:12:22PM +0100, Mario Mommer wrote:

> I would like to seize the oportunity to propose hosting for the
> project "SAMPLE", a sample common-lisp.net project. I don't really
> know what licence, if any, would be appropriate...
>
> The idea is to have a simple template that other people can edit to
> suit their needs. We would have a style file, a few empty directories,
> and a litle readme with some minimal guidelines. Thoughts?

I approve.

I just wonder if normal documentation would not serve the same purpose
better -- or if the goal is more ambitious a sort of clnet development
framework (what that would include I don't know)?

Also, alternatively stuff like this could be also done under the
clo-project. But maybe that would be too confusing.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus