[Admin] Hosting request

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Fri Aug 15 17:04:41 UTC 2003

Mario Mommer <mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

>         * We can do anything with whatever data you have in
>         common-lisp.net, for whatever reason.

No, we cannot violate their license, can we?

> ...but yes, I've heard that up there they actually have quite sensible
> laws, lawyers and judges.

Let's make it short and sweet.  To the point without belaboring anyone.
Essentially:

  - We can deny your request as we see fit.

  - If we screw up your data don't hold us accountable.

  - We can recind our offer of hosting to you at any time for whatever
  reason.

  - Don't do anything illegal on/with the box.

Erik.