[xuriella-devel] Looking for a general approach

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 23:26:45 UTC 2011

I also found that xpath has it's own way of defining extensions
(though those functions are not exported).
With xpath extensions (xpath::define-extension) it's easy to create
your own helper function to be used like:

<xsl:variable name='testVar' select='func:test-func($testParam)' />

I couldn't find a way to achieve the same result with
xuriella:define-extension-group/xuriella:define-extension-parser/xuriella:define-extension-compiler
trinity.
I wonder if using xpath extension is the right way to do it for this
case? Is there a way to define an extension function in xuriella?

Thank you,
Andrew