[xuriella-devel] xuriella vs ccl

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:06:39 UTC 2009

I've tried using Xuriella with CCL, but have been getting errors
related to unknown setf expanders. This has also been reported by
others[1, 2], and the explanation appears to be that CCL needs to have
the setf expanders defined before they are referenced. In the case of
Xuriella, the problem appears to be that certain defstructs are placed
after function definitions that refer to setters for elements of these
structures.

[1] has a patch for resolving these issues, but the patch is relative
to the code as of November 2008, and does not apply to the current
code. I'm attaching an updated patch that works with current code.