[xcvb-devel] Why (module... ) must be specified in every file?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:55:15 UTC 2009

>> Why can't module declarations be moved to a central file? [...]
>
> I have been thinking about it for several days, but still haven't
> understood it completely :)
>
> So maybe you may just say it's possible, but not implemented :)

I'm sorry my explanations weren't clear enough then.

Yes, it is definitely within the realm of the possible, but
it requires a lot of non-trivial changes that indeed haven't
been implemented yet. The demand is great though, so I will
bite the bullet as soon as I have time (haha).

The only way to have a friend is to be one. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson