[vivace-graph-devel] triple-equal implemented as v1 uuid comparison? -- issue 1 on github

MON KEY monkey at sandpframing.com
Sun Sep 4 21:28:20 UTC 2011

"triple-equal implemented as v1 uuid comparison?"

I'm forwarding a transcript of disccussion occuring on github as
vivace-graph-v2 issue "triple-equal implemented as v1 uuid comparison?"
(URL `https://github.com/kraison/vivace-graph-v2/issues/1')

Hopefully this will faciliate continuing the discussion here on the
mailing list instead.

,----

`----

,----