Unix domain (IPC) sockets implementation

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:32:35 UTC 2016

Hi Marcin,

The main problem is that, no user is asking for this feature and really rare users need it.   (P. S. CLX or CLIM could have such needs, because X11 can be communicated through Unix domain sockets)

Besides those links that you gave, before 2010, I myself have also made a LispWorks version of Unix domain socket support as part of my old project “LispWorks-UDP”:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cl-net-snmp/code/HEAD/tree/lispworks-udp/trunk/unix.lisp

So ... if you want to help, using all current available code plus your own, that will be mostly welcome :)

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)