[Usocket-devel] use of unexported symbols in backend/openmcl.lisp

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:05:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

Today I have modified USOCKET to depend on this new :IPv6 feature.  And now I’ve created a new backend file “clozure.lisp” [1] for holding all functions specific to CCL-1.11, I think this is many people wanted for years. The old backend file “openmcl.lisp” is not only for old CCL versions, but new backend is only for new CCL versions.

P. S. I’m preparing a new release 0.6.3 for all recent changes.

Regards,

Chun

[1] https://github.com/usocket/usocket/commit/059d9747c62ac92a525de955d5fb7441d5384334