usocket:with-mapped-conditions documentation

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:49:02 UTC 2015

Hi, Mark

Although it’s a exported symbol, I don’t think this macro is intended to be used by end users. Therefore no documents. It maps platform-specific conditions into usocket’s condition objects, therefore user could predict the condition types easier. However, it doesn’t work perfectly on all platforms.

Hope this helps,

Chun Tian (binghe)