[Usocket-devel] use of unexported symbols in backend/openmcl.lisp

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:50:14 UTC 2014

Hi, R. Matthew Emerson

Thank you for letting us know this.  Please feel free to make any change you want in new versions of CCL, I think it’s actually our (usocket) job to support CCL versions as many as possible.  And I’ll check backend/openmcl.lisp in next days to see if it’s possible to use only exported symbols from CCL trunk. If there is functionality that we require but is not available as exported symbols, I’ll let you know, by submitting tickets.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)