[usocket-devel] Unit tests failures on different lisps

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 5 20:10:28 UTC 2012

Hello.

You are right, CCL was just unable to load the library (It was sufficient for me
to jus trun svn update of my CCL 1.7 distro; looks like previously
my distribution was somehow incomplete - didn't have cdb files).

Now the CCL 1.7 test results for usocket are exactly like results of CCL 1.6:

3 out of 24 total tests failed: USOCKET-TEST::OPERATION-NOT-PERMITTED-ERROR.1,
   USOCKET-TEST::UDP-SEND.1, USOCKET-TEST::UDP-SEND.2.

Best regards,
- Anton