[usocket-devel] [patch] LispWorks6.1 backend fixes

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 02:29:08 UTC 2012

Hi, Kamil

Thanks for your patch. You're right about the redundant call to hcl:flag-special-free-action, I miss it when I'm removing the special free action to datagram-usocket class. I've fixed in latest 0.5.x branch [1] and will push it to trunk soon.

But the read macros #+(or lispworks4 lispworks5 lispworks6.0) in function initialize-dynamic-sockaddr is right, because since LispWorks 6.1 the TCP/IPv6 support was added, and now we have separated code for before/after version 6.1. (and the new code is provided by LispWorks guys, very high quality)

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

[1] svn://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/svn/usocket/branches/0.5.x