[usocket-devel] [drakma-devel] [patch] Resubmit drakma timeout for sbcl.

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:11:37 UTC 2011

Hi Edi,

2011/3/26 Edi Weitz <edi at weitz.de>:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Александр Литвинов <lan at academsoft.ru> wrote:
>>  There was the same decision at Dec 2007. Now, three years later, you
>> have not changed it.
>
> Well, I don't think it's too bad not to change your mind every year... :)
>
> Actually, I had hoped that there had been some development in usocket since.

Well, there has been some development in usocket in the direction of
supporting timeouts. On platforms where timeouts are not supported, an
UNSUPPORTED-FEATURE condition is signalled. If that's ignored,
everything should just continue without the timeout settings.

If the above is not good enough, could you indicate what more needs to
happen to make it so?

Bye,

Erik.