[usocket-devel] better SOCKET-CONNECT for SBCL

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:03:54 UTC 2011

Hi, Nikodemus

Thanks for pointing out this and supply a professional patch.  I think your patch is very reasonable. And I've tested your patch on Hunchentoot, no issue found.

So I directly merged it as r575 of USOCKET trunk [1].

Thanks, again.

Chun Tian (binghe)

[1] svn://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/svn/usocket/trunk