[usocket-devel] wait-for-input fix for CLISP

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 10 15:16:44 UTC 2011

10.04.2011, 18:39, "Chun Tian (binghe)" <binghe.lisp at gmail.com>:
> Hi, Anton
>
> Thank you very much for looking into this issue and finally fixed it!
> I believe this also closed another open issue reported by other users on Hunchentoot
> mailing list, in which they have to disable the use of READY-ONLY
> argument when calling WAIT-FOR-INPUT.

Dos the form of the argument passed to the CLISP function
socket:socket-status depend on the usocket parameter READ-ONLY?
(the variable REQUEST-LIST in the WAIT-FOR-INPUT-INTERNAL code)

I mean, if changing the READ-ONLY argument made the old code
working, i.e. (pop status-list) was sufficient, then the new
code should take this into account.

What is the value of the REQUEST-LIST variable?

Best regards,
- Anton