[usocket-devel] [usocket-cvs] r553 - in usocket/trunk: . backend vendor

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:32:01 UTC 2010

done.

I think ABCL's Java interface is still quite trivial. Maybe some days in the future, people can directly export any Java class into CLOS class and operate them the same way as CLOS. (This requires lots of MOP work, but ABCL's current MOP support is quite limited)

--binghe

在 2010-7-20,19:48, Chun Tian (binghe) 写道: