[usocket-devel] How to portably setsockopt

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 00:15:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I need to set SO_BROADCAST in order to enable sending packets to a broadcast
address in my application. In SBCL, for example, this can be accomplished
with

(setf (sb-bsd-sockets:sockopt-broadcast (usocket::socket *socket*)) t)

I am wondering if usocket provides any way of accomplishing this, and if
this is considered inside the scope of usocket.

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay