[usocket-devel] undefined functions

Haris Bogdanović fbogdanovic at xnet.hr
Wed Jun 30 21:38:11 UTC 2010

When I try to load hunchentoot with asdf I get this errors:

;   Undefined functions:
;     USOCKET::%ADD-WAITER USOCKET::%REMOVE-WAITER USOCKET::%SETUP-WAIT-LIST USOCKET::WAIT-FOR-INPUT-INTERNAL

When I try to load usocket with asdf I get:

WARNING: wait-for-input not (yet!) supported...

and when I try to start hunchentoot with:

(hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:acceptor :port 8000))

 I get:

The function USOCKET::%SETUP-WAIT-LIST is undefined.
   [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

What can I do, I can't start hunchentoot ?

I use emacs/sbcl/slime on windows.

Thanks