[usocket-devel] undefined functions

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:48:48 UTC 2010

Hi, Elliott

Thanks for your attention.

Yesterday I used a simple test:

* (defparameter s (usocket:socket-connect "common-lisp.net" 80))
* (time (wait-for-input s :timeout 3))

The goal is to make sure WAIT-FOR-INPUT successfully wait 3 seconds. But when WAIT-FOR-INPUT calling win32 API function "WSAEventSelect" [1] on the new created socket handle, it report WSA error 10038 (WSAENOTSOCK, "The descriptor is not a socket"), a funny result ...

I followed the same method by USOCKET's LispWorks/win32 port. I think I need to do some tests in pure C code. Not much familiar with Winsock 2.

--binghe

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms741576(v=VS.85).aspx

在 2010-7-6,12:22, Elliott Slaughter 写道: