[usocket-devel] nameserver errors on Clozure CL

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:21:00 UTC 2010

Hello RME

Thanks very much for bring us newest changes in Clozure CL. We'll merge your patch as soon as possible.

However I have a question, will your usocket patch work on Clozure CL versions early than the changeset/13377, for example, CCL 1.3 and 1.4? As our current policy is, support as many exist versions of each CLs as possible.

I tested your patch with CCL 1.4, didn't break the compilation, but I still want to listen from a CCL expert like you.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2010-1-13,04:58, R. Matthew Emerson 写道: