[usocket-devel] [info-mcl] USOCKET?

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 06:03:05 UTC 2010

Hi, Terje

USOCKET Support on MCL (at least RMCL) is already in my plan. There're some higher priority tasks on USOCKET side, like full support of SBCL and ECL on win32, etc., and every USOCKET maintainer is busy working on other projects (ABCL, BKNR, ...). So if MCL users can wait, I promise the MCL backend of USOCKET will be coming in *no later than a month*, or if someone here is interested in helping us, patches are most welcome.

--binghe