[usocket-devel] license verification for inclusion in de.setf.amqp

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:09:19 UTC 2010

Dear James,

As the usocket library is available under the MIT license, you're
basically free to do with it what you want. You can use the mailing
list address on common-lisp.net because I expect it to be more of a
constant than anything else.

Maintainers change; e-mail addresses even more often.

It's not the answer you're looking for, but, well, with this license,
you may just not need a contact address other than the current one...

Bye,

Erik.