[usocket-devel] ECL support

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:50:45 UTC 2010

Hi, Marko

I used latest USOCKET code on trunk and Hunchentoot 1.1.0 with your patch. Every files compiled fined and I can start hunchentoot test server. But when I tried to connect to it using a web browser, I got this error:

> (hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:acceptor :port 4242))

#<HUNCHENTOOT:ACCEPTOR (host *, port 4242)>

Detected access to an invalid or protected memory address.

No restarts available.

Broken at NIL. In: #<process "Hunchentoot worker (client: 127.0.0.1:6153)" 0000000104f0d840>.

I think you may got the same behavior as me. The problem is, I need to look into the backtrace in the thread #<process "Hunchentoot worker (client: 127.0.0.1:6153)" 0000000104f0d840>, but I don't know to "switch" to that thread in ECL listener ...

--binghe

在 2010-2-12,23:32, Marko Kocić 写道: