[usocket-devel] ECL and MSVC

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:48:08 UTC 2009

Hi, Seth

Sorry for the delay response. I still doesn't have a chance to try build a MSVC-based ECL by myself and test USOKET on it, but I think you're right. However, after searching in MSDN, I found a better presentation:

#include <time.h>

That is, <time.h> instead of "time.h", better followed C programming style.

Please give me two days try it by myself, and I'll merge it soon.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2009-12-28,06:20, Seth Burleigh 写道: