[usocket-devel] socket-listen and socket-accept

Shawn Betts sabetts at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:19:04 UTC 2009

Hi usocket people!

First, what a great library! Easy to understand and use. However...

How does one poll a server socket created with socket-listen to see if
there's an incoming connection? I want to run socket-accept in that
case but I can't block because my program is busy doing other stuff.
I've tried wait-for-input but it always returns the server socket
(lispworks & sbcl) despite there not being any pending connection.

-Shawn