[usocket-devel] Compile failure on CLISP 2.46

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Wed Oct 1 07:24:20 UTC 2008

>> So the libc6 statement would work for 99% of UNIX users
>
> Unix or Linux? What statement would we need on Solaris/ *BSD?

I don't have boxes to check on, but I suppose libc6.so is pretty
safe for UNIX.

>> whereas the current situation works for 0% of CLISP users.
>
> Well, if it really didn't work, I wouldn't have included it in the
> distribution.

Sorry for the bold statement. :)

> It's definitely working for me: Debian/Etch on x86. Are
> any of you also using Debian yet experiencing problems?

I'm using ArchLinux. What does

  ls /lib/libc*

give you? Maybe I'm missing a symbolic link?

  Leslie

--
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer
Xing Profile: https://www.xing.com/profile/LeslieP_Polzer