[usocket-devel] Re: support for ecl

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Tue May 27 18:37:47 UTC 2008

Geo,

did you test the patch with SBCL, too?

Also, it would be helpful if you could leave the brace style and
indentation of the source code as it is.  I agree that formatting
should be regular and correct, yet reformatting changes should not be
interleaved with functional changes as it makes reviewing a lot
harder.

I can put the patch into my branch of the usocket repository once you
have verified that it does not break SBCL.

-Hans