[usocket-devel] HOST-TO-HBO bug on SBCL

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:05:59 UTC 2008

> Seems you have merged the new-wfi branch, I'll test these new trunk code
> soon.

That would be great! Note that it may not work with datagram sockets
on all implementations yet.

> Can I ask, when will you make the first 0.4.x release? Is there still
> anything to do?

Yes: Hans Huebner committed to his branch a number of enhancements
required by BKNR or ITA (presumably the latter). I'd like to merge a
number of them.

If - in the mean time - I can address binding the local interface - as
requested by Chris - I'd be happy to merge that too. I hope to get
usocket released in 2 to 4 weeks. Because in between now and 4 weeks
there's also my holidays, it looks more like in 4 weeks as it stands
now.

As always: if you - or anyone else - have test results (even
succesfull ones) please send them to the list: I could really use the
feedback (especially with a release coming up).

Thanks for your continued interest!

Bye,

Erik.