[usocket-devel] bind interface?

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:20:57 UTC 2008

Hi, Chris & Erik

I researched networking API of CMUCL, SBCL, Clozure CL, LispWorks,
Allegro CL (I have only these 5 CLs installed), to bind local address/
port:

  * CMUCL, no such support (yet) but I can learn cmucl source code and
make it worked.
  * SBCL, supported.
  * Allegro CL, supported.
  * LispWorks, supported.
  * Clozure CL, supported.

Above five CLs, I have working patches for "bind-local" support, as in
attach.

For other CL platforms, I'll try to install them first. But since I
never used them, maybe I cannot do any help...

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)