[usocket-devel] Re: UDP support in usocket, ideas explained

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:51:20 UTC 2008

> OK, so if I can see some interface function (like SOCKET-RECEIVE) in
> svn trunk, I'll start to learn them and write/test some backend code
> as your design and commit to you, and I'll start to make my package
> depends on usocket to get networking portability.

I'm sorry you didn't see anything yet. The commits you've seen until
today were about me cleaning up loose ends and implementing ideas
floating in my head for months (as I could not commit them - my hd had
crashed). I need to get rid of that mental state to be able to start
the UDP work, so, that's why. I hope to be able to do some interface
definition work today.

If you have any questions, or need some information to be able to
proceed, don't hesitate to say so!

bye,

Erik.