[usocket-devel] Patch: Fix SYSCALLS loading on OpenMCL

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Wed Apr 9 10:36:06 UTC 2008

Hi Erik,

since I last posted my patch, I have made some more changes to usocket
to support connect timeouts.  I also removed the need for platform
specific syscalls files - Gary Byers suggested that we use #_select
instead of the direct syscall interface, which I think is the right
thing to do.

Let me know if that suits.
-Hans