[usocket-devel] bugs in http://trac.common-lisp.net/usocket/changeset/279

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:50:35 UTC 2007

On 8/31/07, Yaroslav Kavenchuk <kavenchuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. 51 -> 53: need to revert this
> 2. 54 -> 56: function `strndup` is not defined on win32
>
> and in body of function get-host-name (sbcl.lisp) prefix `sb-alien:`
> need in any function `cast` call
>
> Thanks!

Sorry for the slow reaction. My family and I are moving (as in
changing houses), so I've had some problems with timely reactions.

Anyway, I'm right now preparing a commit to fix this problem and the
other one you pointed out in your earlier mail too.

The errors are probably expected, since you most likely don't have a
network setup which looks enough like mine to have it generate the
same errors. There are comments in the tests which say what values you
have to change. I hope those are clear enough to do your own tweaking.
If not, please tell me so.

Thank you *very* much for your contribution.

bye,

Erik.