[usocket-devel] usocket Scieneer support for server-side sockets

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:52:14 UTC 2007

Hi Douglas,

I committed server side socket support to all backends but SCL. From
what I saw from the parallel between CMU and SCL, I probably could
code most of the required change, but, since I can't test it anyway,
I'm asking you to have a look at the 3 new functions to get the SCL
backend up to par.

- SOCKET-LISTEN (host port &key reuseaddress backlog)
- SOCKET-ACCEPT (socket)
- SOCKET-CLOSE ((socket stream-server-usocket)) (method)

I'll be putting :element-type support into place in the SOCKET-LISTEN
function as an additional key argument. For now, that's what usocket
will be supporting, seeing if all this energy pays of and people
actually start using usocket (instead of recommending it to others in
IRC :-)

Thanks in advance!

bye,

Erik.