[usocket-devel] Tests for server-sockets?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:30:12 UTC 2007

After having committed some code which should work for several
implementations, I'm now looking for a good way to implement
regression testing to make sure the library stays stable and useable.
Having regression tests will also speed up the implementation of the
same functionality for other CL implementations.

So, basically, I'm looking for a way to test server functionality in a
client/server environment and I'm looking for a good way to do it. Do
any of the contributers to this list have a good idea on setting it
up? I'd rather not depend on a threading/multi-processing library to
get the job done.

Thanks in advance for any reactions!

bye,

Erik.